Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome!

Hello Hello!
I know this is like the millionth time I have started a second blog, but in reality, I just keep changing the name of this one and deleting the OLD content so that it will be relevant to what is going on at the time! 
So, if you follow my beauty blog http://auttyw.com you will have noticed that I have started to post recipes, I got some feedback from some people and they wished for me to keep that blog mainly beauty related, so here I am posting recipes here! :) I'm pretty excited to get this going! I have quite a few good ones coming up! .. and quite a few that I need to cancel and transfer over to this blog :P 
The ones that are already posted on that blog are going to stay there, but I am also going to put them here as well :)


Have a lovely day!

xx Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment